Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to get list of all CCM Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

adop

Technical User
Sep 3, 2004
Does anyone knows how to get list (in excel if possible) of all user on CCM. I was asked to print list of all current users and the way I got everybody is by using BAT export user feature. The problem with it is that it creates six files in not a friendly format and saves it as text file. CDR has weird format as well. Is there another way? Thanks.

Good question. Looks like BAT is your only option - the only one I can see, looks like the Route Plan Report option - which uses CSV files for its output - doesn't even cover UserID's...

I exported all of my users into one file using BAT. What version of BAT are you using?

TMH

Ohh I spoke too soon. It broke mine into 4 files; weird, I wonder what kind of criteria it uses to break them up.

But, if you copy those files off the publisher, you should be able to import them into Excel fairly easily, then copy and paste the records into one file. The core info is there - first name, last name, user ID, and department.

TMH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back