Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to get a subreport to quit printing on seperate page

Status
Not open for further replies.

cer5yc

Programmer
Sep 27, 2007
US
I have a report that has a supreport in it. I can't get the data in the subreport to quit printing on a separate sheet. Can anyone tell me how to get it to print on the sheet where the master report ends? (I have the subreport in the report footer section of the master report)

Never mind - I'm a dummy - had something set the wrong way

Okay - I'm not really a dummy ... it still doesn't work. When I go to report view it looks fine - the subreport isn't forced to a new page but when I switch to print preview (or I print the report) the subreport data is forced to a new page. Can't figure out why - please help!

Also, all of my settings are set to not print on a new page. This is causing me all sorts of problems and all of my searches have turned up nothing so if anyone has any solution I would appreciate the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back