Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to get a delay on TSC code and DN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptsul

Technical User
Mar 22, 2006
PT
Hi all,

Here is something that i really need some help(and I have lots of ***** to give), after reading all the NPTs and testing for 2 weeks, I still cannot make this work, and the worse is that with other "small" systems it's possible to do it.

I need to implement the following scenario:
- a network with BRI-GSM equipment, all the other sites are equipped with Siemens PBX , and they all working and doing what is expected, which is, from one site the user dials a code (TSC/DSC) plus the DN number from the remote site. example : 71+5131), the 71, dials the GSM (mobile number) from the remote ISDN-GSM, after the call it should dial the extension DN 5131.
This works like dialling to a DISA, it gives dial tone after the call establisment, the problem is the delay of establishing the call with GSM-to-GSM calls(about 8 sec delay), the DN number gets lost, and since the goal is to dial all number from the user at the originating site.

My study was about how to create a delay between this to numbers, and the second to dialled in tone.

I already set this for testing: ...

ROUT 99 - DID - ISDN - EURO - ETSI - USR - IDC NO
- it's working dialling the access code and the mobile number of the remote site and then the extension DN.

RLB 99 - ROUT 99 - DMI 99

DMI 99 - DEL 2 - INST 960000001 - which is the number of the mobile card (ISDN-GSM)

TSC 71 - FLEN 2 - RLI 99 -

and it didn't work dialling to GSM -> to a ISDN - DISA

I also tried,

AC2 7

SAME RBL-DMI

SPN 1 - FLEN 0 - RLI 99

and it works with DISA, but not to this solution, BRIE ->(ISDN -> GSM) ---> (GSM -> ISDN) -> BRIE .... WELL not with NORTEL ... grrmmmmm

The second part of the challenge, is to name the incoming CLID ... GLUB ...
to name the 960000002 coming from the other site to "Site B " ....

Any answer is welcome and appreciatted,

Thanks

JMF

one reason nortels swtiches do not eng delays is that delays are not needed in a clean network.. i dial international with an auth code via an adl.. and i get ringback within 3 mill of the last digit... that said, (i don't like simmons, i loved rolm)

to add those delays, dial the acod, then the delays will work.. post ac1, ac2 or steering code, they are ignored.. if i need several numbers with delay, overhead zone paging for example, i put them in an scl with acod ,,,,,21# from the screen or acod*****21# from the keypad..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back