Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to generate dynamic column with C#

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie14

Technical User
Feb 14, 2009
MY
Dear All,
I have a crystal report where I cant fix the number of column on a static basis. So I need to do it on a dynamic basis. How can I do it via C# coding ? I am looking something like web program where we can set the <td></td> dynamically. Thank you.

Have you looked at Crosstab? An option under Insert?

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

Dear Madawc,
Is there any sample where I can refer to help me in the program. So will crosstab work for dynamic columns? Thank you. I am working with C# just to add on.

You may have been given examples with the software. But the software also guides you through the process. The best way to learn is to do a few test reports.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

Dear Madawc,
I am using visual studio 2005 so is not the full version of the crystal reports.So where is the best place for my reference should be? Thx.

Sorry, I don't know visual studio 2005. Can anyone else help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back