Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to format results on confirmation form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyosa

Technical User
Jun 12, 2000
US
i'm pretty new at this and have a pretty simple ? i think.

i have what is basically a form letter with a few radio buttons on it presenting several options. i also have a confirmation page set up that currently displays the completed letter in a nice format. my problem is with the mutiple radio selections.

i started with a static placement in the confirmation form but if the last radion button was the only one selected it tended to make the completed comfirmation page ugly. i would like to set it up such that if only one radio button was selected then only that option appears, or if more than one is set up that they appear on separate lines.

it seems like i could do a simple check against the value of the radio button but i'm not sure how to go about that. any ideas would be very helpful.

thanks

Kyosa

"The key to flexibility is indecision!" :)

Do you have your radio buttons grouped with the same group name?

Does your confimation form need to show all the radio buttons or just the information from the one that was selected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back