Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to fix one-x portal after changing IP address of server & IPO 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdennis76

ISP
Dec 10, 2012
US
So after doing the initial config of one-x portal, the customer gave me new IP addresses for all of the equipment. Now one-x portal doesn't work because it is still looking to 192.168.42.1 for the IPO connection. Does anyone know where to make it look at the new IPO address or is there a way to remove and reinstall the application?

Thanks,
Jason

Login to the webcontrol page and uninstall and install one-x

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

You can set the IPOs IP in 1XP admin under providers for DSML and CSTA provider. Don't forget to mark the changed providers with the checkbox and hit "put selected".

Yeah there's no need to uninstall and reinstall. Just change the providers, put them, and then restart one-x portal. Takes about 5 minutes.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

A server edition has one IP address and that is changed so you won't be able to login to One-X Portal.
Been that done that so uninstall and reinstall is the quickest way.
Maybe this behavior changed but that wasn't the case in the early sever edition days.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

I'll have to take another look at it tomorrow. I was able to log in, I just didn't see how to change the address in providers. I did what tlpeter suggested and reinstalled the application. That was quick and easy. Thanks for you help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back