Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations strongm on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to find/locate page setup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad69cat

IS-IT--Management
May 28, 2010
US
According to one of our users at a remote location - they had the ability to dial #4105 and hit an overhead page. They say right now it just goes to a fast busy - which I would expect I suppose. How do I find outif thre is anything built to go to a page system? I have never been in on an install of one, so I have no clue what I'm looking for. I don't see any extra boxes located near the OPT 11 PBX - it migh be located in another closet in the bukding I guess? IDK First I want to verify it's even configured.....thanks in advance

Go into LD 21 and do an LTM. This will print out all trunks and their routes. You could also do a DNB in LD 20 on #

Awesome! OK there is a paging trunk built on TN 3 0 0 1 and it is showing BUSY status. How can I unbusy it..?

Go into LD 32
then do DISU 3 1
then enlu 3 1

AHH - looks like it might have worked!! I'll have to make a road trip to verify it - it's across town in our other building. Thanks Again!! I need to figure out where that box is located at while I'm there anyway.....had no clue it existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back