Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to find application Path running from server

Status
Not open for further replies.

andypower

Programmer
Aug 10, 2004
IN
hi
I m running exe on client machine but its database is on server machine.i want the path of my application which is on server.Can anyone help me out?

Do you mean the path to your application or to the database? You say the exe is running locally (use App.Path)
If you're looking for the database then look in your connection string (depending on what database you're using)

I also encourage you to review my second reply to you in thread709-1061659, as you still haven't acknowledged a single answer!

AndyPower-

You must not have read FAQ222-2244 as johnwm has suggested to before. I also see that you posted this at the bottom of another thread (thread222-929140).

I don't want you to think that you're not welcome to post questions here but if you don't start acknowleding some other answers, you're not going to get a lot of help from most people here. If you're going to post here then please atleast adhere to the guidelines of the forum (which if you haven't figured it out yet they can be found at FAQ222-2244).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back