Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to find a conference/workshop at a certain time. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechFan

IS-IT--Management
Nov 11, 2002
GU
I am trying to find a workshop/conference to attend (prefer security/digital convergence/medical it) at a certain time this year in a few places. Either Seattle, Spokane, Tri-cities, or LAX area - scheduled on one side or the other of the week that contains Christmas.

I don't know where to look. I will be coming from overseas is why I am looking at that time and those places.

You might try the web-sites of the convention centers at those locations. You could also get in contact with the MIS/Computer Science departments at local universities, and/or the respective Chambers of Commerce or Tourist Bureaus. Someone within that set of people would probably heard of something if it's there.

Good Luck
--------------
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Thanks. I will check into those places. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back