Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to enable tabsrips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mettodog

Vendor
Jul 11, 2000
US
I have 6 tabstrips on a page. 6 images are unselected, and 6 are selected. Also, when a tabsrip is clicked, a image containing the current selection (ex, hometitle.gif), the title of the page is updated ($page_title) and of course the page is changed (ex, home.php) how would i do this? Arrays, calls from MySQL? Also, each tab has a coresponding php doc that inserts the tabstrip.php as a header. I just had an idea on how to do this though. In stead of using image names i could just use variables (ex, $str_imagetitle and $str_imagetitle = "images/hometitle.gif" )

But, since whatever.php is inserting tabstrip.php as a header before all of the other code, how could i use whatever.php to assign the variables to their values to use in tabstrip.php???

Thanks in advance.

-Skyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back