Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to enable storage center for calls older than 50 days ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

haugenibua

Technical User
Feb 6, 2009
NO
Does anyone know how to do this ?

IMPORTANT
When Storage Center is properly configured, you can define a rule to archive interactions that
are older than 50 days. Contact NICE support to implement this feature.

My storage center has stopped working. I have got it working again but is is only storing calls for the last 50 days and I get an error message if I try to make a rule for calls older than 50 days.

I hope someone can help me

Regards Johan

While executing a past rule, make sure to monitor the size of the nice_rule database. A past
rule runs on ALL the old calls recorded in the system. As a result, the volume of calls
processed may be considerably greater than the size that the database can usually handle
without problem.

On a NIM 4.1 systems the error message today 3/17/2012 is :

Start/Stop Time can not be before 1/27/2012 according to the data definitions.
Suggested Actions:
* Specify a different Start time or Stop time.

I solved the problem by changeing the value idaysForTaskLength in dbo.tblSCServers from the default value 50 to 250.

yep good old task length was same in 8.9. make sure you dont change filter on past rule you just run as it will run again.

I am testing this solution, I would ask if its all the necessary thing to start a new past rule for say 180 days. that would extract the calls that have not been extracted to SC for any reason.

As far as it is running (i know its a heavy process) the rules manager says 100% completed, but no folder / file is actually being written.

Tested that they were real recordings not just interactions without audio. (made a query filtered by archiving status: "not archived")

...Or it would necessary to modify the "flag" of "stored" in each interaction record.

Thanks a lot.

=== remember that NICE is not so nice ===

did you just introduce sc into site if so you cannot go back 180 days its only if sc hasnt been archiving for 180 days that you can go back.

a past rule doesnt archive it merely moves non archived records from relevant recording table to storage center table. have you run sc investigator do you have call with ifsarchiveclass=0 i.e not archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back