Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Embed and link

Status
Not open for further replies.

259west

Technical User
Mar 30, 2000
US
I want to embed from paint to wordpad document and link from spreadsheet to wordpad. How can I do that. thanks

click the paintbush(or bmp) drag it onto wordpad, should embed automatically, or in wordpad, got Insert... think its insert object. but in Win98 help it should have something about that, never actually had the desire to embed anything like that, but i guess it would make sense if you want to pump a lil more into wordpad or word <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML, ASP(somewhat), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back