Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to do Certificates on MultiDomain Exchange with Least Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanlyn

Programmer
Sep 3, 2003
US
Hi,
I'm hosting a bunch of domains on our Exchange 2016 mail server and was wondering how this can be done most efficiently in terms of costs and management.

Am I correct in thinking that each domain needs a cert for:
domain1.com
slaexchange.ad.domain1.com
ad.domain1.com
autodiscover.domain1.com
mail.domain1.com
ftp.domain1.com
smpt.domain1.com
imap.domain1.com

and again for domain2.com and domain3.com and on and on?

Can some of the certs be wildcards and some be ucc-multi-san? My experience has been best with ucc-multi-san certs, but costs are getting out of control. Exchange acts as though it doesn't like wildcard certs. I may be doing something wrong and need some advice.

Thanks, Stanley

In college, I frequently encounter this kind of issue. I think this is because I have a lot of studying to do and don't have time to complete my homework. Fortunately, I utilize a phd service where I can get academic papers of any complexity to be written. I am thankful to the guys from this company who have saved me numerous times. They are really experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back