Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to display the time spent on a line when answered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARCELJR38

Vendor
Nov 5, 2002
CA
Application for lawyers
When the answer the line the whant the display to start automaticly and see the lenght of the call to bill the client...
Is their a way?

marcel.richardjr@cnatelecom.com

Or SMDR and CLID with call acounting software.

PhM

I knew about Fct 77
My question is
Is their a way that the Feature 77 is on the screen automaticly.. without having to do the function
That means in stead of having the line number it would be the chrono

Thanks

marcel.richardjr@cnatelecom.com

Perhaps a CTI or CTA will work for you here. Look at those on the Nortel web site. I don't have all the details for them. In short they are PC integrations.

PhM

CTA is what you need ...that will force you to enter a code for each client but will take care of the billing duration automatically

i have installed a CTA, CTI Toolspack and shadow call accounting package for a CPA firm and it works fine for their requriement of billing each of their clients for all the calls ... they use the same even with their copier ...

no wonder CPAs make money ( so do lawyers !!)

I do not work for the company (Disclaimer) but there is a company that writes a software application for lawyers, they are quite well known.
It is called Amicus Attorney.
I think they offer a trial version.

i think amicus is a nortel certitied solution too ... i remember reading it on their website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back