Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to display message in java? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mujahedmca

Programmer
Sep 29, 2010
can you tell me how i can display message in java.........

Code:
public class Test {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
        System.out.println("Hello, world!");
    }
}

Any search on Google would have lead to a similar result :)

thanx but i copied it abc.java it is not working

you must copy the code in a file called exactly Test.java ... or let it be abc.java, but then remove the public keyword from the class declaration (just 'class Test' instead of 'public class Test'

Very Thank you and from morning i was learning java now getting more information about it but somthing problems such how to create how to send email in java swing base application?
i got code for another language but i need in java with swing base application can you tell me.....?

Well, it's a long distance from writing hello world programs to writing a swing application capable of sending e-mails ... I'm afraid it's not something I can explain here. You can learn Java quicker from the Java tutorial which is here:

It covers the basics of Swing programming

As for sending e-mails, you need to use the Javamail API. Do a search on Google and you'll find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back