Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to display <> filed of crosstab query into report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WasimSSG

IS-IT--Management
Oct 12, 2019
PK
I have a crosstab query like
Code:
TRANSFORM Count(Trans_tbl_dom.consumer_no) AS CountOfconsumer_no1
SELECT Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.Area, Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.book, Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.CountOfconsumer_no AS [Total Customers], Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.[Accurate / Only index], Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.[No image]
FROM Trans_tbl_dom INNER JOIN (Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1 INNER JOIN Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2 ON (Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.book = Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.book) AND (Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.Area = Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.Area)) ON (Trans_tbl_dom.book = Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.book) AND (Trans_tbl_dom.Area = Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.Area)
WHERE (((Trans_tbl_dom.Pic_status)=8))
GROUP BY Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.Area, Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.book, Q_Img_Summary_code2_dom_1.CountOfconsumer_no, Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.[Accurate / Only index], Q_Img_summary_code2_dom_2.[No image], Trans_tbl_dom.Pic_status
PIVOT Trans_tbl_dom.[2nd_code];

It shows a field with heading <> which has null data.

but when I use "coulumn heading" in property sheet what heading should I to use?

Please view attachment for details.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=4237b975-dc6f-4f4e-b284-053749cd5ff9&file=Doc1.docx
Apparently there are nulls/blanks in the pivot field Trans_tbl_dom.[2nd_code]. How about trying to change it to something like:

Nz(Trans_tbl_dom.[2nd_code],"NA")

Duane
Minnesota
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP 2001-2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back