Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to display Blank "" instead of "0" in a Cross Tab Column 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

essa2000

Programmer
Dec 6, 2000
CA
Hi;

I have one Cross Tab report and I am using Quantity as a Cross Tab column and if there is no data for few cells of the cross tab reports it shows 0 and now I am trying to suppress them or showing Blank instead of zeros. I tried so many different way but it is not accessing the each column of a Cross Tab report.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Muhammad Essa Mughal
Software Engineer
iLogic Inc.

If you right click on the cross-tab cell in question and choose format field, in the format editor window you should have a Number tab (assuming this is a numeric field you are having the issue with). On the number tab, click the customize button and a new customize window will open with it's own number tab, on that number tab should be a check box to "Suppress if Zero". This will suppress any zero values which will make it appear as if it is blank for display purposes.

Thanks,

I was really in deep trouble b/c of that Blank field and I totally missed that Tab , thanks a lot. You help really helped me. Thanks again.

Muhammad Essa Mughal
Software Engineer
iLogic Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back