Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Disable operator call

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000ips

Technical User
Apr 1, 2011
IN
sir

we are using ips 2000 and the code for operator call 90 is defined.we have restricted some station numbers for which they unable to call operator by dialing 90 ( 1204 de 01 ) and we have allowed some stations they can call operator 90 (1204 de 02).Now the problem is all the station numbers are able to call operator 90 even we put them into 1204 de 01 or 02). please advise to restrict the operator call through mat worx.

thanks in advance

Use command 1201 (toll rest.)along with command 85XX

Fixin

I think he/she means the internal operator, I would have to check the manual but don't have one to hand so if nobody beats me I will try and get back to this.

We need more information. It sounds like CMD 62X, ATT to TNT may be involved. (a change here requires a system reset)
Check CMD 200>90>? and CMD 201>90>? for number plan assignment.
If CMD 1201 is involved,then this must be a CCIS issue. CMD 1201 is restrictions for trunking.

Belvedere

Beat me to it! Cmd 62X where X = the att group (0 to 3) second data, tennant No (00 to 63) 0 = To handle, 1= not handled. (Cmd 1201 is a furphy as they say down here) and yes the reset is required so if this is an IPS, don't forget to save to flash before the reset (EC6)

Thank you all for the response given to us. we will try according to your advise and come back if any problem still there

thank u once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back