Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to develop decision support system (DSS) with open close principle

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashgoley

Technical User
Jun 5, 2013
US
Hello Team I need to develop a decision support system (DSS) with open close principle to help banks in deciding loan application. am new to data ware house please suggest how can I start to get code for this.

Code for what?
You will need to establish first what data would be required to build the DSS against. Do you need to set up a datawarehouse from scratch? Does the information required already reside in an existing DWH? In the latter case is it required to build a DSS datamart or cubes as a basis for reporting / analysis. What about ETL and frontend tooling.

Your question is so generic, it difficult to give any direct advice

Ties Blom

Well, I'm kinda new to Data Warehousing, too, and I don't know what you mean by open close principle. This wouldn't be a student project, would it?

====================================
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - George Bernard Shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back