Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to determine outbound call was transfered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBuggs

Technical User
Sep 9, 2003
US
Hi - ACD rel 9, using DataMart to report against.

Need to count the number of call an agent group makes that are transfered out to an 800# (888,877, 866, 800).

While I can get direction code 3 for outbound, how do I know this outbound call is the result of a transfer?

Which combination of Call Type, Trans Type, Disp, Cflags should I be looking for?

Any help rendered will be deeply appreciated.

DaBuggs
[ponytails]

Hi,
that's a very good question :)
When you look at at the disposition for outbound calls (type 3), you get the info if an outbound trunk was successfully used to dial. That doesn't tell you if the agent listened to ringback or busy tones, or if his call was really connected to a device at the destination :-(
The other possible values of disposition concerning outbound-calls are only valid when a predictive dialer and answer-detect-cards are used.

Concerning the transfers, I use to report on the incoming calls which are terminated by transfer (cflag1 = "E") and the calls with a cflag having a value containing "transfer" in its description.

The only way to get to know the success of outbound calls is to look at the talk_time...

bye,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back