Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to delete an empty page with no data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk2009

Programmer
Jul 1, 2009
US
Hi,

I have 1st query in the report that get customer information such as address, name with certain order# (info needed in the page header).

Then 2nd query in the report to select the orders from the 1st query that contain specific items (content in the report). I only want to print out reports in the 2nd query.

Now I got all the reports selected from the 1st query with the customer info/order# in the page header, some of them have no data because the specific items (in the 2nd query)is not in the order.

We use 2 queries for the purpose of performance. Also the items specified are dynamic. Is someone know how to delete the pages with no data?

P.S. Is anyone know if there is any more active forum for Actuate report (older version, not BIRT)

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back