Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to define label cutoff length

Status
Not open for further replies.

jat3333

Programmer
Apr 17, 2015
US
Hello all -
I have been trying to develop specific labels for small vials with dimensions of 0.75x0.5, 1x0.5 etc... so very small and not available in mailing labels, so i have been utilizing the user defined labels. I have been able to get the labels looking ok however when I try to print them out the length of the label extends about a couple of inches after the label has been printed. See attached example. I am using an Espson LX PW800 to print the labels and no matter what I have tried in Crystal to try to cause a "page break" so that the label will only print out to it's respective size, nothing seems to work. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!
I am using Crystal v16.
Page setup as follows:
Horizontal: 0.3
Vertical: 1.00
Margins are all set to 0
No printer has been selected
Page options: user Defined
Set to Adjust automatically

Thank you in advance.
J

http://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=3cf10fec-5acc-4525-913e-16718c9f5e91&file=Label_size.docx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back