Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to decrease memory size

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasimhc

Programmer
Sep 14, 2002
HK
Hi,
I have developed a project using MFC in Visual C++. It work well but it has more size. Pls give me suggestion how to decrease its size.

Another, it generates a specific task taking litle time. At the processing time, another dialog box generate message of processing state.

At first click on that button, it can work well. But at 2nd, 3rd... time, it can't properly.

Thanks

How about linking MFC as a shared DLL
and/or switch from Debug to Release?

Maybe if you show your code somebody can help you.

Thanks.
I will explain it later with u.

Hi.
Sorry for late.
Please help me. Plese see the following project;

There are one zip file which contains executable file of the project and another zip file which contains source code of the project.

Problem:
Downloaded executable file has about 200-300KB size. But, if I create executable file from the source code of that project, it will be more than 2 MB.

waiting for your answer.

Hi.
Sorry for late.
Please help me. Plese see the following project;

There are one zip file which contains executable file of the project and another zip file which contains source code of the project.

Problem:
Downloaded executable file has about 200-300KB size. But, if I create executable file from the source code of that project, it will be more than 2 MB.

How to decrease size of executable file size when it is created from the source code.

waiting for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back