Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to customize sales order entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

natworld

Technical User
Feb 10, 2009
US
Hi
I am using Mas 90 and it seems that my sales order entry fields have changed.. Some have disappear etc.. How can I add fields back in the order entry? It is very frustrating to enter order that way... The field I used to have are not in the drop down window at the bottom of the screen either.. Any help,suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Some quesions:

1. What version of MAS are you on?
2. Did you recently upgrade or install service packs.
3. Did you recently modify the panel.
4. What fields are you talking about?

I am on version 4.10 and no we have not upgraded or change anything, the system has been freezing up on us and things are just changing.
In the sales order entry, we used to have a field that said backorders, and an extention field on each line. That has now dissapeared
Also now on the price field, there is a calculation that has been added. Never had that before
I do not understand all those changes and need help
Thank you
Nat

First I would get with whomever maintains MAS to see if they have been making changes. Next you can reset the grid by right clicking in the gird and selecting that option. This will return the grid to the default state. If there is a calculation that has been added that was not there before, it sounds as if someone has been working in Custom Office to change the data entry screen. As Ricky use to say, someone has some 'splaining to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back