Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to create excel vba for continues paper printing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2012
PH
Hi All,

hope someone could help me here... i am making a excel report which printing continues printing paper. sadly at the moment print but it doesn't fit into the size of the paper..

i've done setting the template size in control panel properties

hope somone can help.. see attached on my excel format.

hi,

Your question is not very clear, not concise and not complete.

If this is an Excel VBA issue, then you should be posting in forum707, rather than in an Access forum, that has nothing to do with Excel.

If it is simply an Excel printing proglem, not using VBA code, then you should be posting in forum68.

If you are trying to work out an Excel printing problem, it is best solved IN EXCEL FIRST, before you try to code a solution. Once solved IN EXCEL FIRST, then turn on your Macro Recorder and record what you have learned IN EXCEL FIRST.

If you are having a VBA code problem, then post the relevant code along with your questions.

Finally, you posted NO attachment or example.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back