Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to create a combobox into a datagrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgueper

Programmer
May 2, 2002
ES

I would like to create a combobox into a field to be able to choose among several posibilities.

Thank you

Silvia

If you use an MS Flexgrid with a combo box, you can use the flexgrid cellTop, cellLeft and cellWidth properties on the Top, Left and Width properties of the combo box.

Search this forum for 'grid' or 'msflexgrid' and you should be able to find some threads that discuss how to create and use floating controls on a grid to make the grid "editable". Thanks and Good Luck!

zemp

Thank you.

I'm using a datagrid and i would like to put a datacombo in a column of the grid and i don't know how.
I was looking for a thread but i didn't find a solution.

Thanks
Silvia

Just use a list box and the Grid's Button property.

Thread222-271034 [/b][/i][/u][sub]*******************************************************
General remarks:
If this post contains any suggestions for the use or distribution of code, components or files of any sort, it is still your responsibility to assure that you have the proper license and distribution rights to do so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back