Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to creat Memory Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybarty

Technical User
May 3, 2002
CA
I am needing to creat a query to see what the memory is on our systems. Can someone point me to any info on how to creat a query or see similar queries to view?

Here is what I have tried and when I run the query nothing happens. Can someone tell me where I went wrong?
While in the SMS Console open up the query tree, right click on Queries, select New Query. Entered a name System Memory <128 in the text box. Select Edit Query Statement. On the General Tab select the star symbol, then hit the select button. Set the Attribute Class to Memory (memory details)and Attribute to Total Physical Memory. Select OK. On the general tab select ascending for the sort order then OK. From here select the Criteria Tab. Next select the star symbol to create a criteria. Hit the select button on the General tab, set the Attribute Class to Memory and the Attribute to Physical Memory, then hit OK. Set the Operator to &quot;is less than&quot; and the value to 128.

Change the 128 to 128000 assuming your looking for systems with less then 128 MB. Also, you may want to add the computer Name and other information to help identify the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back