Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to creat a site

Status
Not open for further replies.

yomandar

Technical User
May 17, 2002
US
I want to creat a site for my personal use can any one help me out i don,t hv much knowledge of front page or java .is their any 3rd party software avelable ? for creating a weppage ?

regards
Mandar,

If you want to a real basic site, you can go to one of the free web site providers like Geocities--you may even have one available through your email host. They do offer some basic web creation tools. But it is just that--basic. If you want to do some more fancy stuff, FrontPage is very good for getting you started. The nice thing about the program is that it's fairly easy to learn. You don't need to know how to write HTML or anything like that.
Linda Adams
Visit my web site for writing and Microsoft Word tips: Official web site for actor David Hedison:

Do you have Frontpage at the moment?

Are your tryn to create something on a freebie basis, or are you gonna have your own domain name and site host?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back