Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Copy SK99 Data from Old HDD to New program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakl

Technical User
May 17, 2005
AU
I have just installed new HDD and all programs. Sidekick99 was on the old HDD and now I have it as a slave. I am trying to copy all the data files across to new location and find that the contacts are there but all my appointment times and to do lists are not showing. I have tried to install the program back onto the old HDD and the same thing happens after I copy all the files into the same directories.

Is there a way of getting the data back. I have appointments coming up and I can't see them.

thanks, JAKL

Am on holiday in Budapest Hungary (Great Country/City in Internet Cafe so don't have much time) Check the following Faq page here :

for the files that are part of the calendar, see especially:
Q03 Backing up data in Sidekick 99
HTH

Regards Jim
Check the FAQ area of this Forum for answers (If there are any FAQs!) , it could save you a lot of time and effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back