Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to connect 2 meridian together 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catoal

Technical User
Feb 15, 2005
BE
Hello,

I try to connect two meridian together without success.

The meridian A is in USA(V.1911 R.22 I.90G+) and meridian B is in France (V.1911 R.23 I.80K+). Link type is E1.
I'm looking for right configurations (D-channel, routes, msdl, ...) that are invovled in the link!

Can someone help me?

one of the two have to have dual country packages.. either a 24 channel pri in euro or a 30 channel in the state side switch..

add the cards to the cequ.. then build the msdl's both in 17. then the route in 16 and the trunks in 14.. then dis msdl x, enl msdl x fdl to write that to the msdl.. go to 60 and enll x the loop.. the d will est within 60 seconds.. there are 100 post discussing that but the search engine is not helping right now..

i usually bring each end up to a loopback prior to point to point.. after that you'll need to decide if you want dsc's or another way to intergrate switch to switch dialing.. i never use ac2 or acod.. to many true networking options

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks.
I know this procedure. My question was about the configuration of the msdl, routes and trunks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back