Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to configure h.323 on emg800 and mg100:

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayoudbilel

Programmer
Mar 11, 2016
DZ
Please tell me how to configure h.323 on emg800 and mg100:

A : pabx(emg800) sit 1 : plan num 32xx. CO DID type, 3 groups, cos1, h323 only.(emg800)
B : pabx sit(mg100) 2 : plan num 33xx co did type, 3 group, cos1 , h323 only.(mg100)

Question 1.
On MG100 in H.323 ATTR incoming (362) [N], it was possible to register From IP Address = UNKNOWN at the same time in the necessary group of lines.
There is nothing like that on EMG800, is there an H.323 Incoming Routing Table (328) menu where you can specify only IP, can you put UNKNOWN here?

Question 2.
By configuring outgoing. Since before, I had experience with MG and a little with Lik, I will focus on them.

In MG, I did it: in CO Group Access Code (114), you specify CO Group Access Code, in CO Group Access Code (180), you specified the group necessary for Outgoing, that's all.
Or in MG, via Digit Conv Table (251 ~ 252), I configured the conversion of the dialing to the desired group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back