Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to configure Digital Trunks on E1HB8 board (IPLDK60)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulder27

Programmer
Jan 23, 2012
MX
Hi everybody;

I have installed an ipLDK60 on the enterprise, the extensions works well, the incoming calls too, but now we have new digital trunks, 10 trunks with 30 DDI, so the carrier has installed de NTU and then I made the cross-connection from the NTU Dual Coax 75 Ohm to the PBX (E1HB8 board) twisted Pair 120 Ohm(RJ45) with a balun, but at the PBX side there are 2 ports one LAN(E1) and E1, i think that i will connect the RJ45 at the E1 port isn't it?

I have been reading some manuals to make the configuration, but i get confused because it's used to configure the PRI link with DID, and i need to configure the R2 signaling with the DID, so do you have any manual or some explain to do this...

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards..

Hi Doktor, i have downloaded and read the manuals, but i have some issues, first mi board is E1HB8, it´s not the same that PRHB8 right, the signaling is different?
so wich type of CO in PGM 140 do i have to use DCO DID or ISDN DID?
Because we only have 10 trunks (channels) i configure at the port settings 10 ports...
Could you help me please?

Regards.

Hi Mulder:

were are you..

I have old LG-Nortel ipldk 60 Course Manuals to share

Doktor do you have FTP server? the files are >8 MB

Saludos..

JLMT//

Hi Morenot, I'm in Mexico...
Could you share those manuals please?

Regards.

Mulder:

Hablame al 81-80409409 Monterrey

Jose Luis Moreno T

I guess that you have contcted each other!
/// Saludos /doktor

Let me know about your progess...

///doktor

Hi;

Well, I have follow the manual that morenot shared yesterday and with some modifications i can make/recieve calls by the Digital trunks, but there are some strange things.

1.- If i Seize one channel from this trunks, there is no invite to dial tone, i can dial any number and after a few time the call is complete. Is there any option to enable the tone?
2.- I can't see the caller ID on the LCD display of my digital phones.
3.-If i check in the PGM 186 the ANI request, te DID calls aren´t routed well, so what's the function of this option?

Regards.

Mulder:

Puedes enviarme el archivo de configuracion,,

Can you send me the configuration file (XXX.USR)

JLMT//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back