Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to configure DECT G566d and AP400S on NEC SL2100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludo1111

IS-IT--Management
Feb 23, 2021
CI
Hello everyone, could someone help me configure my DECT G566d and the AP400s on my NEC SL2100

Not so easy to do. I have not set one up yet, however there is a document that may help you understand what is involved. It's called InDECT and has some system requirements. A CF card, system software addin and licensing. You can register with NTAC as a SL2100 user and get the documents, or see attached.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=ccd81af0-8665-4b31-8ec2-71660075379a&file=InDECT_Setup_Guide.pdf
I just did an InDect install on a 9100, procedure is similar to the 2100. If you have not taken the InDect training course, it is definitely not something a person can walk you through. Not too complicated, but lots of steps to work through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back