Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to configure CF server with MS SQL database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceandeep

IS-IT--Management
Jul 6, 2000
GR
I am currently using MS SQL 6.5 to develop my project, but once I configured the CF server to connect with my MS SQL database, I found I couldn't see the table I created in MS SQL server in CF studio, instead are system tables.<br>If anybody here can help me to figure it out? I have to admit, I am quite new to MS SQL.<br>Thanks a lot!

check your odbc connections. the connection to your database should have your database as &lt;default database&gt;. then check your cf adminstrator and make sure that you entered all fields for your DB Connection (ODBC):<br>server: &quot;(local)&quot; if the db is on the same machine<br>login info: &quot;yourdatabasename&quot; as entered in the odbc manager<br>and all the other information like password...<br>greetings<br>marc

Thank you very much, I'll go home and try again.<br>Jiang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back