Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations gmmastros on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to configure Bookmarks in Chrome 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjw001

Technical User
Aug 12, 2002
GB
The way that my Bookmarks are displayed has recently changed in that there is more space between the bookmarks. This is a particular irritation in the dropdown lists as it now shows fewer bookmarks and I have to scroll down to see them all.

I think that I had this happen before and figured out how to change it back but I am unable to figure it out just now.

If anyone can help I will be most grateful.

Thanks.

Yes, that is exactly it. You are a star.

Thank you so much.

All I need to do now is figure out where to save the info so that I can find it the next time I need it.

You are a star.

Did you know that you can click on the "Great post" button in the bottom-right corner of a post. This will literally add a star to the post. This is useful because, if anyone else has a similar problem, they will see at a glance which threads and which posts might have a solution.

All I need to do now is figure out where to save the info so that I can find it the next time I need it.

Click on the link directly below "My Archive" (on the right-hand side of this page). That will save the thread to your personal archive so that you can retrieve it at any time.

Mike

Visual FoxPro articles, tips and downloads

Thanks Mike. I did look for the "Great post!" button but failed to find it. Now that you have told me exactly where it is I don't understand how I could have failed to see it.

I was not aware of the "My Archive" facility so have now used it.

Thanks for both tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back