Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to configure a new Verint server IP for Avaya CMS blue pumpkin connectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaya137xx

Technical User
Oct 9, 2019
IN
We have new Verint server integrated to Avaya AES for recording.
but we need to add that server in CMS server in blue pumpkin interface .
so that every 30 min the historical and Agent report will be sent to Verint server .

Usually you just edit the host file and restart the services

I normally edit the rta.conf on the CMS and add the server to to the host file

rta.conf is in /export/home/pserv/rt_socket/rta.conf

host file is in /etc/hosts

add a host entry for x.x.x.x verint

then use verint in the rta.conf for HOST1=verint (and HOST2 etc)

You'll need to give Verint the RT socket numbers that are defined in the file so they can create the data adaptor for WFM (or they may tell you which ones to use)

Thank you sir .

there are three places as below .

RT_socket
RTA-Blue Pumpkin
Blue Pumpkin

my requirement is to send the Agent and Historical FILE to Verint server for every 30 min interval and also to push the real time Data to Verint on a RTA-BP interface .

so I should edit only bp.conf under BP folder and rta.conf under rta_bp folder ??

with my requirement I dont need to edit the rta.conf under rt_socket folder correct ..

Verint should be setting up the WFM adaptors on the integration server for you (assume you are using F&S and adherence or scorecards etc)

The RTA licences are normally loaded into CMS by Avaya PS and the bluepumpkin interval report should be setup on CMS by Verint PS

The BP report that Verint setup will FTP the interval data in a text file to a path on the WFM server for import.

thank you very much sir .

my last question - I have edited the /etc/hosts and edited the bp.conf and rta.conf files and added the new verint details .

is there anything I should do to take it effect like restart the server anything like that

thank you very much for all the help sir .. I got the new session working now

Hi sir ,

I am getting some issue at Blupumkin split report .

getting error as below -

2022-04-26 06:05:01 INFO transport: Session 3 SFTP ERROR: check the log
Couldn't read packet: Connection reset by peer
Host key verification failed.
0 row(s) unloaded.
2022-04-26 06:05:01 INFO split: Session 3 Running split report for 04/26/2022 0545

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back