Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Change Command Button Foreground color

Status
Not open for further replies.

dass

Programmer
Feb 25, 2002
IN
When you open Calculator in you system see the command buttons , the forcolor is changed
In my project I Change backcolor but foreground is not in property

please help me

One thing that you can do is the following:

Create a Frame - without a caption, and no border. Size the frame to be just slightly smaller then your button.

Create a Label the exact size of the frame, and place the label in the frame. Set all the label properties for your desired effect.

Position the frame so that it is centered on the button. Be sure to Bring the Frame to Font, so that it is on top of the button.

Then add following label event handler

Sub Label_Click

btnCommand_Click

End Sub
Good Luck
--------------
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Another approach would be to use the Forms 2.0 Button - which does have a foreground color property.
Good Luck
--------------
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back