Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to change 9006.6 IP address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinner2

MIS
Mar 18, 2004
US
One of the 9006.6 machines we have needs to have its network addresses changed. I can't seem to find the method in the manuals. Also can't get on the Siemens BLS website since late last year for any help that might there either.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

Do you know if there is a hard coded IP address in the 9006 machine to use? Otherwise how can I access its GUI?

Using a crossover cable connect to the Network Card on the processor and connect to IP 192.0.2.5, you will need to set your PC's IP in the same range. If it is a MOD 80, connect to the HUBC card.

Thanks, hotwalker, for the tip. And although there was quite a process outlined in the Siemens docs, I did need to get their local tech onsite. She had done this many times prior, but me never. Now I could again if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back