Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to auto provision sets using TFTP server? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviebgood

Technical User
Nov 12, 2004
CA
Hello,

Need assistance in finding a document on how to auto provision many sets (1140E) using a TFTP server. I have to deploy about 200 sets and would like to know if there is an easier way of programming as oposed to going to every set and manually entering in the data. I am having a hard time finding this information. If anyone can provide me with a link or sample information to upload to a TFTP server, that would be great.

Thank you,
Steven

You need to a copy of the "UNIStim 3.0" or "UNIStim 3.1" Product Bulletin. They are available from the Nortel PIC site or a google search may turn up a copy of a bulltin which has been cross-posted.

Search this forum using TFTP as the keyword and you will find several posts regarding this. It's pretty cut and dry once you get your settings down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back