Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to apply Cumulative Patch for BizTalk Server (815206)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymyxa

MIS
May 23, 2003
IN
Anyone knows how to apply Cumulative Patch for BizTalk Server (815206) MS03-016? I downloaded and extracted the patch for BizTalk2000 but it doesn't have any readme or other instructions.. Aside from sql script and two html file that hang upon loading, there's really no other info on how to apply it.
TIA,

Dimitri

Dimitri,

Not sure, but I believe you've got a typo. MS03-016 is KB Article 815208 (i.e. not ...06).

That might be the problem. Take a peek at 815208 (URL Below). The KB article itself has installation instructions.

Thanks to the over abundance of punctuation marks in MS URLs, this might be easier:
or the semi-direct (albeit messy) route: [LN];815208

SenseiC

Hi SenseiC!
Thanks for your reply.. Actually, I was talking about the cumulative patch, security bulletin MS03-016 and here's the direct link: <There they have downloads for both BizTalk 2000 and 2002 and the patch for 2000 is th one I'm having problems with.
If anyone figured out how to apply it, please let me know.
Thanks!

Dimitri

To clarify even further, there's no installation per se for BizTalk 2000. You will need to execute the following command in DOS from the directory where you saved the downloaded pre-packaged hotfix:
- for BT2000: bts2000-815207-en /q:a /t:C:\Program Files\Microsoft Biztalk Server\BizTalkTracking

- for BT2002: extract the hofix and run &quot;hotfixsetup /s&quot; to install

Good luck,

Dimitri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back