Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to allign text to curves

Status
Not open for further replies.

miha

IS-IT--Management
Mar 18, 2002
SI
Hello!
I'm a fresh user of Corel Draw 9. Can someone please tell me how to allign text to curves. Now I allign text to grid!

Fist create your circle/oval, then click Text>Fit Text To Path; now a cursor appears, begin typing your text. now when you have text the way you want it, go to Arrange>Convert to Curves; now you can delete the circle/oval. When in doubt, deny all terms and defnitions.

No need to convert to curve. This wipes out the ability to edit text later.

Just select the curve and hit delete. If this does not work, go to Arrange > Seperate and that will seperate the curve from the text allowing you to delete the curve.

I know I don't need to allign text to curves, but the firm that plots my posters demand it. In most cases I import text from MS Word or PowerPoint. Can I use the same procedure to allign text to curves here to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back