Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to aggregate videos feeds from most popular sources? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleidia

Technical User
May 4, 2001
FR

Hi guys,

I'm a PHP/mySQL programmer and web designer and I was asking myself the following question :

What should be the first things I should look into if I wanted to create a website that would aggregate/embed videos about specific themes of my choice from all the existing popular video websites?

Actually, I don't know where I should start.

Thanks for the help :)

What should be the first things I should look into if I wanted to create a website that would aggregate/embed videos about specific themes of my choice from all the existing popular video websites?
Erm, I guess identifying which are the popular websites, and what facilities they offer for syndicating their content.

What I'd be hoping is that they provide RSS feeds for any given search term, as there's plenty of off-the-peg code you can make use of to deal with RSS.

-- Chris Hunt
Webmaster & Tragedian
Extra Connections Ltd

Thanks Chris.

After some search, I've found which seems to be offering this service although I don't understand spanish ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back