Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to add Quantities in On-Hand Qty field in Inventory Mgmt in MAS90 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai1234ram

Programmer
Mar 16, 2008
IN
Dear Team
Iam using Sage MAS90 version4.2 Product. I need to increase On-Hand Quantities for an Existing Item in Inventory and to add On-Hand Quantity for a new Item in Inventory. I generated a Purchase Order for an inventory Item and received the item using Recipts of Goods Entry and Updated Daily Receipt Registry. Now I found that the Quantities are added in Quantity Available Field from inventory Inquiry not in On-Hand field. How to add Quantities in On-hand field is my Query. Kindly give the steps for adding On-hand quantity for an existing inventory Item and for a new item.
Thanks & Regards
Kaliprasanna

Read the Help files on how Inventory works in MAS. Get with your reseller.

Dear BigLouie
I found from help file , that On-Hand Qty can be added from Transaction Entry of Inventory Management Module. I made Adjustments, Receipts ,Issues from the Transaction Type, but I cant find the Quantity is added in On-hand Qty field. I think there are some Process to do to increase On-Hand Qty. I am working as Development Partner to Sage. We dont have resellers. Kindly tell me How to do this job.
Regards
Kaliprasanna.

You're working as a development partner to Sage and you don't know how the process works?

When any type of inventory transaction is done the On-Hand Qty field is automatically updated as part of the update program.

I would suggest getting with Sage for a more detailed explanation since you are working with them as a development partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back