Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to add directories in P&D wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbind77

Programmer
Oct 2, 2001
US
Hello

Is there any way to add the Directories in the Packing and Deployment wizard, coz I need to add Directories while creating the Setup file.The OPtion add files doesn't help me much.

Bala Thank You
sbind77

You must add a file for each directory that you wish to create. Each file can be a "dummy". some prefer to create the directories in the Application. You specify the files on the "Included Files" screen and then later you specify the folders on the "Install Locations" screen. Your choices however are limited to the App folder, Program Files and various other system folders. Generate Forms/Controls Resizing/Tabbing Class
Compare Code (Text)
Generate Sort Class in VB or VBScript

Thanks John
BUt in my case I need to add file of same name from different directory with diff size.The Include files section doesn't allow me to add files with same name from diff directory.

Is there any way to overcome this problem.

Balachandar Thank You
sbind77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back