Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to active Sip MWI on CP110 with OS4000 V10 R1.42

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itusdo

Systems Engineer
Jul 13, 2023
VN
Hi everyone,

I have using CP110 Sip firmware and Openscape 4000 V10 R1.42, it can run all the system features like HFA/Analog, but I can't turn on MWI like HFA or Analog phone, can anyone help me, thanks!

It depends where the MWI Activate is coming from. If it's analogue, the latest HF (12) might help you. If it's coming on a trunk, the RICHT PM IDX number should also be set in SBCSU PMIDX (default is 0, you will need to change).

You can (as you probably know) run the phone using HFA firmware.
To test a phone for MWI
DIS-WABE:GEN,,,,MBON;
DIS-WABE:GEN,,,,MBOFF;
Using an analog phone only - dial the MBON code and then the extension number to turn on an MWI light
Using an analog phone only - dial the MBOFF code and then the extension number to turn off an MWI light
Then you will know if the phone will indicate or not for your correct MWI On/Off sequence coming from Digital or Analog Voicemail etc.
To avoid confusion also you should turn off the Callback light - CHA-SBCSU:STNO=XXXX,CBKNAMB=NO;
(Callback no answer stored in the mail box)

Hi Moriendi,
Hi Sbcsu,

Thanks you for your support!
I want to turn MBON/MBOFF for Sip numbers from Wabe, can we do that?
Know that for Analog and HFA i can turn MBON/MBOFF from Wabe(Code wabe for MBON/MBOFF + Extension).

No, there is no command to turn on/off MWI from the Comwin/Assistant.
You either have the Voicemail Server do it or you do it yourself from an analog phone.

I don’t think that’s what he’s asking sbcsu, because he says he can already do it with analogue and HFA.

Like I said, if the MWI code is coming from analogue, HF12 is going to help.

Hi Moriendi,

Can you explain more about HF12? Thank you!

There is a patch in hotfix 12 for analogue MWI not working to UFIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back