Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to achieve this? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFRobishow

Technical User
Jun 18, 2003
CA
Ok,

I'm not a graphist, I am not all that good with photoshop at all but there's one picture I would like to modify with decent result. I have one as a model to use for my real picture.

You can see it here:

In case you wonder it's for an avatar that I want it. How would I go into doing this in photoshop if someone good with photoshop as time. What tools do I need to use, I can play with them afterward but I don't really know how to start. A blue filter something?

Thanks in advance.

Try using the threshold to make the image very basic is tone, then converting the black to blue using replace color, and applying the render clouds filter? Or maybe finding an image of clouds and overlaying them?

Hey David, thanks for the reply...I've tried very quickly and I believe I can get to somewhere close to my wanted result with your help. I've tried ripples as a filter too. Should get me going :)

mscallisto, thanks for the reply too, sorry I didn't reply sooner but I was caught up on another project as playing with Photoshop is nothing but a hobby :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back