Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How the hell do i do this simple thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darnun72

Technical User
May 29, 2007
GB
Hi All,

Trying to do the simplest of things but can't seem to achieve it. You'll probably laugh but all I want is a list of all my groupwise users (by login name)and their mailbox sizes (maybe content within)

We are slowly running out of space on the server. There have never been restrictions or quotas, at my company but want to add them now. Looking to see who the big users are.

I am seeing a load of FD Folders in offiles but see no way of cross referencing them to the user.

Any ideas how I can get this inofrmation, would be great and save me from pulling more hair out.

Thanks
Darren

Use GWCHECK to do this. It's a standalone utility in your Software Distribution Directory under \ADMIN\UTILS\GWCHECK

Click on Action - Mailbox Statistics

Fill in the path to your WPHOST.DB file (post office directory) and put in the name of the PO (as seen in ConsoleOne GroupWise view). Run it and it will give you what you need.

If you're not familiar with GWCHECK, it is used to do various maintenance items. You should learn how to use it, as it is very helpful. It can also be accessed through COnsoleOne, but isn't as functional as the standalone GWCHECK.EXE file.

Marvin Huffaker, MCNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back