Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how much time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpanic

Programmer
Jan 29, 2004
MX
Hello, does any body knows how much time can pass between the tests for MCSD?, i think i am ready for the 70-306 test, and may be i will be ready for the 70-300 in one or two months, but for the other 3 exams i am not sure when i will be ready, does any body knows whether the test must be taken in a rigid or flexible period of time?.
thanks

You can take the tests at what ever time table you are confortable with. So long as the tests are still offered. For example if you started with the NT 4 track back in the day, you would need to start over at this point, as the NT 4 tests are no longer offered.

If you started the current track now, you should have a couple of years to finish taking the tests, before these tests are no longer available.

Denny

--Anything is possible. All it takes is a little research. (Me)

[noevil]
(My very old site)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back