Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how many messages were left today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
We have a help desk application tied to symposium, after 2 minutes in que they are automatically sent to voice mail. these messages are checked, trouble tickets are opened and messages deleted, Is there any report to verify how many messages came into the mailbox daily.

Thank you.

What scripting statement is used to send the caller to voice mail after 2 minutes?

War Eagle!!

If Symposium is using the ROUTE CALL statement, you can run the Application Call Treatment report in Symposium for the Help Desk application. The column under ROUTED CALLS will tell you how many went to voice mail.

War Eagle!!

Route call 2441 is the command, I will run this report and see what it shows. Thank you !!

TnPhoneman, I do not have reporter installed.

That worked fine.. And it gives me the same number as "terminated" calls in my CDN report
I was hoping to find a way
(other than strikes on a notepad)
in Call Pilot to confirm these numbers.

Does anyone know if CP reporter does this. I will also look into it.

Thank you both for your input and timely responses !!!

Yes, CP Reporter will do it too. Once you get Reporter installed, you will see "Messaging Reports". You can customize your report for only the Help Desk mailbox and run it.

War Eagle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back