Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How does Hold Time figure into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caper1175

MIS
Sep 23, 2003
US
According to CMS, ti_stafftime = sum(I_ACDTIME + I_ACWTIME + I_DA_ACDTIME + I_DA_ACWTIME + I_RINGTIME + TI_AUXTIME + TI_AVAILTIME + TI_OTHERTIME). Where does hold time figure into this equation?

CMS Help said:
TI_OTHERTIME: The time during the collection interval that the agent was doing other work in all splits/skills. For all communication servers, TI_OTHERTIME is collected for the time period after the link to the communication server comes up or after the agent logs in and before the Avaya CMS receives notification of the agent's state from the communication server. Other work includes: while in AUTO-IN or MANUAL-IN mode, the agent put any call on hold and performed no further action, the agent dialed to place a call or to activate a feature, or an extension call rang with no other activity. Note: TI_ time is only stored for the split/skill the agent has been logged into the longest. TI_ time needs to be summed across the splits/skills the agents may log in to, in case the logon order changes during the collection interval. TI_OTHERTIME includes I_ACDOTHERTIME.

This is a cumulative item.

Susan
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work." - Thomas A. Edison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back